● Installation location ：Vertical or horizontal mounting on the measured vibration point, putting the M8×1.25 screw magnet on the bottom of the sensor adsorbed on the test case, then tighten the sensor on the top.
● Installation dimensions and specifications：Ref Picture 3（installation and protection of the speed sensor），If the sensor installation position eroded by the high-temperature steam, in order to decrease the ambient temperature of the sensor, protective measures is required. Under normal circumstances, protection is not required.
● Use and Insulation Requirements. Sensor output is floating ground、number 1、2、3、4 is marked the on the plug and socket which connect sensors. Considering solid and reliable connection of wiring ，
respectively taking “1、2” “3、4” short circuit and use together. “1、2” as terminal A of the sensor signal output，“3、4”as terminal B，while connecting with other equipment, A、B is interchangeable，no need to distinguish。Connecting wires required to have good insulation properties, two-core shielded cable is applied，one side shield layer of the cable is hung in the air, the other side connected with ground . Screw M10 is equipped for sensors installation.
● Sensitivity: 20 mV/mm/s 30 mV/mm/s
● Frequency Response：5～1000 Hz
10～1000 Hz (Optional）
● Deviation: 10- 300HZ < 2% 300- 1000HZ < 4%
● Automatic Vibration Frequency：10Hz
● Amplitude can be measured：≤2mm(P — P)
● Maximum acceleration：10g
● Measuring direction：Vertical horizontal dual
● Operation Temperature：-40℃～100℃ (-40℃～150℃customized）
Relative Humidity ≤90%
● Weight: about 400g