● Connection Diagram is as follows:
Under what circumstances should recalibrate the transmitter?
Ø Transmitter will not be used for more than one year;
Ø Transmitter used continuously for two years; ；
Ø Tested material and factory calibration material discrepancies;
Ø After troubleshooting.
Calibration devices and equipment
Ø Displacement calibrator
Ø Digital Multimeter
Ø +24V DC power supply
Ø Sine wave signal generator
Displacement characteristic curve calibration
Select the same material tested specimens.
Installed probe micrometer (range should be larger than the sensor range 20%).
Respectively, power, digital multimeter probe to the transmitter.
Rotary displacement calibrator knob so that the specimen plane close to the probe, the probe head and then transferred to the sensor and sample spacing linear starting distance.
Check transmitter output
Turn on the power, rotational displacement calibrator knob, adjust the probe is linear midpoint, see OUT output whether 4.00mA ± 1%; sensor fixed on the vibration table, select the appropriate midpoint of the vibration frequency and vibration amplitude, view the output OUT whether 12mA ± 1%; selecting the appropriate end of the vibration amplitude and the vibration frequency, to see if the output OUT is 20mA ± 1%; does not meet the above needs to be sent if the factory calibration;
● Fault repair
Sensor system anomalies appear in the calibration or work, first on their own preliminary examination, the problem is serious, please contact the Company or the Company throughout the sales and service agents.
● System Check
1) Terminals wiring is wrong;
2) Wiring short or open;
3) Power supply voltage is correct;
4) Measuring instruments are shorted or open.
1) High frequency probe and probe head plugs are clean, if dirty, please use ethanol scrub.
2) Extension cable (extension cable if there is any) whether short or open circuit, if the fault, replace the extension cable.
3) Check whether the probe shorted or open: first extension cable disconnected (if any), and then a multimeter to measure the resistance of high frequency probe pin plug and the plug housing between digital, its normal value should be in the 2.0 to 10.0 between Ω, if the resistance value is very small (less than 1.0Ω), the description of this probe short-circuit; If the measured resistance value is very large (greater than 10Ω), a description of this probe is open or poor contact. When found in both cases, you have to replace the probe.
● Check the transmitter
1) To check whether the probe and extension cable supporting the transmitter. If there is an extension cable, be sure to connect the extension cable.
2) The determination of the intact probe, connected to the transmitter. When the probe head against the metal conductor, the original signal output of the transmitter should be minimized; When the probe head away from metal conductors, the original signal output of the transmitter should be maximized. Otherwise it can be determined that this transmitter has been damaged, or the sensor system is bad, then the system should be repaired or replaced transmitter.
● Power supply: +24VDC;
Maximum operating current: ＜ 50mA;
● Input : Proximity Probe
● Original signal buffered output: + 2V ~ + 10V;
Maximum transmission distance: 300 meters;
● Transmitter sensitivity:8V/mm;
● Vibration transmitter peak-peak output: 4 ~ 20mA;
Maximum load resistance: 500Ω;
● Output ripple: ≤20mV;
● Frequency response: 10 ~ 1kHz (-3dB);
● Temperature drift: ≤0.1% ℃;
● Dimensions: 90mm (W) × 35mm (L) × 70mm (H);
● Mounting dimensions: (1) Floor installation, 51mm × 51mm, using four M4 × 12 GB29-76 bolt installation;
(2) Rail mounting, can be easily mounted on standard 35mm rail.
● Connection method: SpringLoc terminals, automatic fastening function, no need installation tools. No loosening because of no bolts;
● Operating temperature: -30 ℃ ~ 80 ℃;